Saturday, May 21, 2011

Loving Rita @ Red Pepper

I have been following Rita's fabulous blog (Red Pepper Quilts) since almost the beginning.  She is a prolific quiltmaker and I love her quilt designs and the fabric combinations and the straight line quilting and everything!

Anyway, I was the lucky winner of a Pave the Way quilt kit (including backing and binding fabric). The Anna Maria Horner fabric is gorgeous and I'm itching to get cutting and stitching. So this will be my reward once I've finally finished my Case Study in Transport (yawn)!





I have snuck in a little bit of sewing and finished a couple of blocks for the last month of the Australasian Quilt Bee.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucky you Ange, I love Anna Maria Horner and from the sneak peek you gave us, the fabric looks lovely - pretty but grown up all at the same time.

bec said...

I sdaw you won that, you lucky thing! I love her giveaways! Maybe something for a baby girl......

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Congrats again! Glad to see it has safely arrived ~ good luck with your Case Study. xx

Luisa said...

oh i love them - what fun Ange!
A nice distraction i suspect. x